Thursday 7 June 2012

Clean lenses installed !

My clear indicator lamp covers and oil filters that I ordered onlinbe is finally here.  It was an easy job to unscrew the old apek red and orange covers out and replace the bulbs with LED before screwing in the new clear lenses. Looking nice.





One thing about the LED indicatot lights is that, They are too bright and in blue tone that make the yellowish head lights look even old so I guess I'm changing the headlight to something white lah . Considered HID but I don't want to be pulled over each time I come across a road block, or have to feed any starving officers coffee before/during/after some national holidays. What to do leh? LED head light  legal or not ah?



Meanwhile, waiting for my NAS style LED back lights to be arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment